Every single clinic owner in our owner interview series always offers great insights and gold nuggets you can implement in your own clinic. And today's interview takes it up another notch... unlocking some crucially valuable secrets to the whole patient experience.
These secrets will seriously hyperdrive your clinic!
On top of this, our guest will reveal the state of physical therapy in the USA and why Canadian's should be concerned, right now.
Who is our clinic owner?
Meet Jerry Durham — a massive physical therapist influencer in the USA. Jerry owns 3 busy clinics in San Francisco. Not only does he own clinics, if you were to ask any physiotherapist in the US about Jerry, they would know him — he’s a megastar for helping PTs build better businesses.
Jerry works alongside some of the USA's top physios - Paul Gough, Chad Madden and Jeff Moore. And now Jerry and I have partnered together on some projects to help bring more current clinic-building strategies to Canadians.
Jerry is also incredibly tech savvy, with a very active stream on Twitter and over 12,000 followers!
In this clinic owner interview, Jerry will share:
- The number one thing they focused on to build their clinics from one clinician to 20
- Killer business resources to help up your game
- Surprising strategies to get your brand and business noticed
- What's happening in physio in the USA and why you should care
- Valuable secrets to unlock the whole patient experience at your clinic
- And much more
Let's deep dive into Jerry's interview...